Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday

Here is how my Thursday went....

Today is my day to sleep in. Well most people do not call waking up at 6:00 am sleeping in, I do. I go to coffee with two of my best friends from high school. I actually look forward to meeting with them to chop it up on how we are all doing. I got to work around 7:45 am and started training. I have sessions at 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, and 12:30. I took lunch at 1:30. But my lunch included about 30 minutes of TV and 2900 meters in the pool. Then back to work by 4:30 pm. I had time to read and look through my emails before my 5:00 appointment came in. Beau Mills was my client. He was the 13th pick in the MLB draft two years ago. He has high hopes of making it to the big leagues by next season. He is a very hard worker. I ended the night at the gym with a 30 minute loosen up workout. Lots of soft tissue work, dynamic stretching, core stability and a couple strength exercises. Just wanted to get the body loose and in good position. I made it home by 7:15 pm, just in time for dinner with my beautiful wife. She is great!

A great day in my standards. I love waking up to take on each day. I love what I do. I love the people I work with. I love my wife!

The mind is very powerful. With the right positive mindset you can take your game to a whole other level. Learn to think like a champion. Want to be successful at anything you do. Do not settle for average. Go for the TOP and do not let anything get in your way.

No comments:

Past writings