Monday, February 23, 2009

What is happiness

Happiness to me is.......

  1. getting in a great workout
  2. training endless hours to get better at triathlon
  3. finishing a triathlon
  4. spending time with my family and friends
  5. waking up at 4:15 am to train my clients
  6. the outdoors, especially when it is sunny and you can see the mountains
  7. a good night's rest
  8. traveling
  9. the beach
  10. camping
  11. my awesome, hard working clients
  12. getting a beer with my friends
  13. my brothers and my sister
  14. college football on saturdays
  15. NFL on sundays
  16. Watching the Tour of California....LIVE
  17. seeing Lance Armstrong and Levi Leipheimer in Solvang
  18. A long bike ride
  19. reading good self growth books
  20. watching the athletes that I train compete
  21. listening to music
  22. playing golf on a nice day
  23. April 19th, 2008 (my wedding day)
  24. my Life
  25. most importantly...MY WIFE!

What makes you happy? Enjoy everything around you and be thankful for the relationships that you share with your family and friends.

No comments:

Past writings